Serving Southeastern Wisconsin since 1923
We can accommodate any race, faith or budget
See the bottom of this page for Values of a Funeral
- 1019 West Oklahoma Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53215
- 5325 West Greenfield Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53221
Janssen-Molenda Family Funeral Homes has combined families with Joseph E. Sass and Peace of Mind Funeral Homes. This partnership now combines for a total of 205 years of experience.
We are conveniently located:
- Minutes from St. Lukes Medical Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital and Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Within 6 blocks of U.S. Interstate 94
- Within 15 minutes drive to Downtown Milwaukee, West Allis, West Milwaukee, Franklin, Cudahy, South Milwaukee & Milwaukee Airport
We are focused on providing high-quality service for the satisfaction of the family's we serve. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be pleased working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
What to do after a Loved One Passes Away?
See the list below and/or click here to see our List of Services
1. Please consider calling us to determine if our caring philosophy will meet your needs.
2. Information that will be needed during the call
- Full name of deceased
- Location of the deceased
- Your Full Name & Relationship to deceased
- Permission to embalm if a public visitation is desired
- Establish a meeting time to plan the funeral
3. Items needed for meeting with funeral director
- Social Security number of deceased
- Date and Place of Birth
- Maiden name of female deceased
- Maiden name of mother of deceased
- Military information if veteran
- Recent photo
- Prearrangement/cemetery/insurance information if available
- Clothing with long sleeves, including undergarments for deceased
NOTE: If a death is in another city or state or country you will incur less charges by calling one funeral home instead of multiple funeral homes; we are able to take care of all arrangements.
Values of a Funeral
Values of a Funeral
- Declares that a death has occurred.
- Commemorates the life that has been lived.
- Pays tribute to that life.
- Offers family and friends the opportunity to pay tribute to their loved one.
- Helps to provide emotional support to the gathering of family and friends.
- Research indicates that viewing of the body of the deceased helps fulfill psychological needs of those who are left behind.